Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some Things are better Left Unsaid....

  Once again I have been really bad about blogging.  It's hard though....to some how take the time at the end of a long day to form all the thoughts floating around in my head into words that will some how make sense.  Sometimes it seems easier not to try....so I don't....and then I regret it.  So, kinda like I've been doing all week in terms of working out (I've work out five of the last six days which is almost 100% better then I've been doing for the past three-four months), I am going to get back on track.
  There's so much I could write about, so many thoughts and feelings that could be put out there, but one thing I've learned about myself over the past few months (and something that I truly respect in me) is that I know how to keep my mouth shut when I need to and move on!  You see, most people see me as this nice, quiet girl, who only tells people off in her mind.  But, honestly,  I can't tell you the amount of times in life that my mouth has gotten me into trouble.  It's like my words are a cliff and my emotions are a propeller and 99.9% of the time, the two combine and send me over the edge (by the way what is up with me and precentages tonite?!!?)
  Anyway, I like knowing that I've grown enough to know when it's worth it plead my case, to tell someone off, to voice a complain, to trash talk.....and when it's just better to swallow my pride, admit where I was wrong, and leave it be.  I never thought I would say this, but there is almost a sense of freedom in showing restraint!  Who knew (well besides all those people over the years who have told me just to keep my mouth shut...hee hee)!

No comments:

Post a Comment