Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who gets a workout from a video game?!?!?

  I'm going to let you in on a little secret about myself.....you ready?  I absolutely love the feeling of being sore after a good work out!  I know that sounds weird, but there's something so great about working hard and actually feeling it.  It's like the soreness is a sign that the effort I am putting in is actually doing something!  And that's exactly how I have felt after I've done the Biggest Loser Challenge Wii Game the last two times!  Honestly, I went into it as a huge skeptic.  Who gets a workout from a video game!  But the reality is...it works!  I mean the whole thing involves you actually getting up off the couch and doing the exercises (unlike other workout games I've played before where you can "win" from your seat in a reclined position with a drink in your hand)!  Plus, being that I am quite the competitive person, it gives me that extra incentive to get more points and have a better proficiency than the person I am playing against!  So all in all, I highly recommend it....so, if you can, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment