Sunday, March 3, 2013

Who It's all About...

  Sometimes I get lost in the clutter of life...in trying to please and impress people and making a way for myself...that I forget that life is NOT about me!  Then I have moments like last night where I was reminded of the TRUTH...
  I've been fighting off some kind of sickness the last few days and so there I was curled up in bed, just laying there, resting and thinking about life...and praying.  Then out of no where it was like God gently asked me (in that non-audible but deep down in my spirit kinda way) "Who are you living for?".  It wasn't said accusatory or in a demeaning kinda way.  Just a question.....said with care. 
  And what I realised once again is that when I put God in His rightful place in my life and remember that life is about Him and making His name known, all that other stuff....all the clutter of the world...just doesn't seem to matter so much any more!
  I don't have to make my way in this world because God will lead me along His path.  I don't have to make a name for myself because it's God's name that should be glorified.  I don't have to impress people and try to gain their acceptance because I've already been accepted by the most meaningful person in the world...God Himself!
  Now to just keep on remembering that....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment