Thursday, June 17, 2010

IHOP has healthy options...

  So this morning I decided to treat my nieces to breakfast out (that way we got out of the house  giving mommy some peace and I got to spend special times with them).  Well I just started counting calories again (because as Jillian Michaels says...you must if you want results... and I'm starting to agree) and so I was hoping to find something halfway decent to eat at IHOP (where the kids wanted to go).  Turns out IHOP has a healthy options meanu!  For 350 calories I had a spinach, mushroom, and egg omlette with mixed fruit...and it was yummy!  Score one for the International House of Pancakes (and one for me who chose the healthier option for once!)!
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the healthy breakfast! I am glad to see that more and more resturants are going with healthy options on their menus.

    ReplyDelete