Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a little pep talk!

Hey Friends!


So I don’t know about you but I am a HUGE fan of the Olympics! There’s just something about watching normal people push their bodies to extremes and then prove the impossible possible! The thing is, we only see a tiny fraction of what it takes to stand on the podium with a gold medal around your neck (hee hee… I act like I would know) and it’s those moments…the ones that nobody sees that really inspire me! In fact in the words of Apolo Anton Ohno "If I have given my all and still do not win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing; I remember the journey." You see it’s not about the moment in the spotlight….it’s about the blood sweat and tears you leave on the gym floor when nobody is watching!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment