Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Trust the process...

So Last night I was completely stressing about my relay coming up.  I had such great plans when I went into training for this…and as usually happens… life got in the way of all my plans and thus they ended up being just good intentions (and we all know where those lead).  BUT tonight I took my sister out for a run (we have another race I am training her for)… and while running tonight I felt great!  When will I start believing that when I put in the effort to take care of my body…fuel it correctly and give it rest….that it will be able to do what I ask of it when the time comes?  When I do what I know I need to do it’s amazing what I am capable of!  I need to believe in the process…and trust in my own ability!

No comments:

Post a Comment