Saturday, August 20, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitude......

  I have some really great friends.  But honestly sometimes it's easy for me to forget that.  I can get so caught up in the fact that my friendships aren't what I want them to be, or the fact that I struggle so much to trust people and to let them in... yet at the end of the day I am a pretty blessed girl!
  Today I came home from work and was greeted by a lovely letter from one of my said friends (see pic to right).  The thing is....today was a pretty great day to begin with, but that letter was like the icing on the cake!  It's amazing what a few sincere words from a friend can do....no matter what mood your in!
  So  tonite I thank God for the gift of friendship.  And for giving me the kinda of friendships that may not be what I expect in my mind, but become exactly what it is I need!  And Thank you to all of you out there who impact my life in so many ways!  I am grateful!





No comments:

Post a Comment