Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Step one....Admittance.

Hey guys!


So this week I have proven once again that I am a total food addict. I don’t know what it is… I can do great all day and then I get home at night and I’m like a ravenous beast who can’t possibly get enough food (and it’s not like I’m really starving or like I’m truly hungry because usually the stuff I go for is CRAP with a capital C!). I mean seriously it’s kind of like an alcoholic who just has to have that one last drink (except of course the last drink is never the last drink until they hit rock bottom)… I am pretty much addicted to food and since I can’t just stop eating I’m kind of stuck (sometimes it really sucks that I am such a black and white person)! To top this off I have seriously only had one good workout this week…one…and we are six days into the workout week. I can pretty much assume from that assessment that the scale isn’t going to be all that friendly to me this week…but I guess I deserve the snub since I really haven’t put in the work.

I guess in some sense it’s time to go back to the drawing board….I mean I obviously need to eat enough to get me through an eight hour work day and a one hour workout, but not so much that I’m compulsively overeating like food is going out of style at the end of the day. To help I’ve done a bit of research on the topic of overeating and one of the number one things they say to do if you find yourself doing this is to tell someone. Again I guess it’s kind of like an alcoholic who can’t defeat their addiction without first admitting there’s a problem. So I guess that’s what I am doing here… I admit it…. I am a food addict…at times I overeat just because (I know there’s got to be more to it than just because it tastes good to me… I mean I wish I was like some of my friends who don’t crave crap anymore and don’t enjoy eating it, but that’s not me…)…but no matter the reason it needs to stop! I will not go thru another year gaining and losing the same ten pounds over and over again like I have the past six months. I will find a way and I will move forward (so if you got any ideas or tips feel free to help a girl out okay?!)!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment