Sunday, March 28, 2010

I've got a confession to make...

Alright friends…so I have a confession to make (it is Sunday after all…it seems only appropriate...hee hee). This past week I have been so off track it’s not even funny. I’ve eaten crap, been lazy and chosen not to work out, and willingly avoided reaching out for accountability. BUT… enough is enough! I have goals! I have dreams! I have desires! It’s time to get back on track!


So right here…right now… I am committing to counting calories, going to the gym, and making the better choice this next week. I need to take care of me…it’s my responsibility!

And to hold me accountable please feel free to check back on my blog throughout the week as I will also get back on the blogging bandwagon!

Here’s to a great new week!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment