Sunday, August 15, 2010

A little of this... a little of that...

Over the past several months my workouts have consisted of running, running and more running. And although I’ve wanted to get back into doing more types of strength training and different types of cardio…I haven’t really found anything that has really grabbed my attention and made me want to work out. So I decided that this would be the week that I tried out a bit of everything…. Starting tonight.


So for a workout tonight I tried two different types of workouts off of exercise TV. The first was 20 minute sweat with Holly Perkins and I have to say….it definitely lived up to the name. Basically set up in such a way that you do the same exercise for 30sec to 1 minute and then move on to the next exercise…this workout definitely had me sweating. The only drawback was that it was so short I barely burned any calories.

Next I tried out Calorie cardio burn with Kendall Hogan and I have to say this workout was really fun! It’s 30 minutes but between the instructor’s energy and moves that even a klutz like me can pick up, the time just flies by. Plus you burn a crazy amount of calories while basically dancing…it doesn’t get much better than that! I would highly recommend this to others and will definitely be doing it again myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment