Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cause Wants and Needs are Two Different Things...

Non-Physical things I desire in life...

*Comfort
*Security/Stability
*Acceptance/Approval
*Understanding
*Control
*Knowing what I am doing
*Doing what I am good at

What I've experienced in the past month since stepping out in God and leaving my job...

*Being kicked out of my comfort zone continually
*Waking up to something new every morning
*Having people look at me strange and not understand my choice or life
*Knowing God's up to something but not knowing what it is
*Feeling out of control
*Having no clue where this is all leading
*Having to try new things

It's funny.....I seem to have the exact opposite of everything I desire and YET...
I feel more ALIVE than ever before! 







No comments:

Post a Comment