Monday, July 26, 2010

Week Two.. A pleasant suprise!

Well it’s the start of a new week, so it’s time to recap week two. This morning I weighed in and miraculously lost two pounds! I’m kind of amazed because last week was not my best week ever. It was one of those weeks where I had so much going on and basically I let my health fall by the wayside a bit. It’s hard sometime to find the time, let alone energy, to work out when you’re already getting up early, working a full shift and then have plans every night. I think I got in a grand total of three workouts last week…and none of them were very impressive. To top it off I didn’t go grocery shopping until the end of the week so for the first three days I was snacking on cookies and chips (yeah seriously not the best choices out there). So you see when the scale was nice to me I had reason to be pleasantly surprised!


This week I find that my schedule is just as busy. I have a lot to do and only a little bit of time to do it in. However my goal for this week is to make my health…myself in general…a priority. I work so hard to help everyone else out, I need to learn to put just as much effort into myself... I think...hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment