Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week One: Results and Reflection...

  So I can’t believe I let Saturday Pass without mentioning this….but I had my first weigh in of the new year yesterday morning and I lost 8lbs!  It’s always been easy for me to lose a lot of weight the first week…week two is what’s hard…. so I already got a jump start on a new week with an amazing strength training routine followed by a three mile jog this afternoon!  My goal for this week is four pounds…which is a bit crazy for me, but for some reason I have a re-newed sense of hope!  All last year I felt like such a failure for being the girl who gained back weight.  I would hear people’s astonishment and congratulatory remarks about my weight loss and only feel condemned because I was living such a hypocritical lifestyle.  But it seems when the clock struck midnight on December 31st and we welcomed in a new year, I welcomed a new attitude and now I find myself completely encouraged by the fact that I am the girl who lost 130lbs on my own in one year!  I can do anything I put my mind too….I just forgot that for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment