Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week Two: Results and Reflection...


  So Saturday morning was my official weigh in for week two and although I knew it was a hard week for me, I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale and lost 2.5lbs!  That brings me to a total weight loss of 10.5lbs in the first two weeks of the New Year!  The thing that week two taught me was that I have to keep track of my calories...no matter what!.  There’s an analogy of Jillian Michael’s that says weight loss is like driving a car.  If you’re not exercising and watching your calories you are driving in reverse.  If you’re watching your calorie intake but not exercising or exercising but not watching your calories you are in neutral.  And if you exercise and watch your calories you will be driving forward!  This week I was pretty much in neutral.  Although I was working out, I lost track of my calorie intake halfway through the week and never picked back up with it.  However every week is a brand new start for me and so my goal for week three is  a four pound loss and more importantly to make sure I write down everything that goes into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment