Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beauty...

Hey!


So I am reading this book called “Ruby’s Diary” about a lady who has a TV show on style network all about her massive weight loss journey. As you can probably tell I’ve never actually watched the show and really don’t know much about it or this woman…but from what I’ve read I really like her! Here’s a woman who is changing her life and inspiring millions of people along the way! That’s something I truly desire to do with my life…even though half the time I feel like I have no real outlet to really impact the amounts of people I would love to touch.


Anyway, in the chapter that I finished reading last night Ruby has this list of all the things that she wants in life….which got me thinking…what do I want? Honestly I’ve made a list like this before….a list where I just put it out there….everything I want….BUT I think even in my honesty, I forgot something. What I want more than anything in life is…. to feel beautiful. I don’t think I’ve ever truly felt beautiful. I’m not the most attractive person in the world (no matter what my weight) and although in part I do believe beauty come from the inside…I just wish I could be one of those “I have to take a double look because that girl is gorgeous” girls. The question is….if the point of making a list like this is to give yourself the motivation you need to figure out what steps to take it have them….then what steps do I need to take to be able to see the beauty I am?!?! Things to ponder…things to ponder…hee hee.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment